Customer Focused & Targeted Approach to Asset Disposition
Margot Machinery can develop a complete program designed to handle your company’s surplus asset disposition requirements in the most expeditious manner, while maximizing return on assets. In direct consultation with you and other key team members from your company, we recommend one or more disposition methods to sell the assets depending on the length of time allowed for the project, and the type, size, and number of assets involved.
Once the scope of the project has been defined, and the disposition method(s) and timeline have been agreed upon, a Project Manager from our staff of experienced professionals is assigned to handle your project. The project manager provides you with a single point of contact and responsibility for all aspects of the project.
The project manager will then work directly with you to go through our unique step-by-step process designed to recoup the highest-possible value from those assets.
Margot may use some or all of the following sale methods to maximize your return on asset disposition:
- Surplus Asset Inventory Identification Process and Valuation – Work with you to identify, compile, value, and rank a surplus asset list based on current market values.
Our daily exposure at all levels of buying, brokering, and selling machinery and equipment in the industries we serve, sets us apart from other single-function firms. This industry specific knowledge is the basis of our expertise in ensuring true market estimates and forecasting sale proceeds.
- Targeted Sales Approach to High Value Assets – Select the high value assets and develop a customized marketing strategy utilizing Margot’s proprietary database of key buyers and decision makers in the converting, pulp & paper, flexible packaging, and plastic film manufacturing industries worldwide.
- Liquidations – Margot utilizes liquidations to maximize return on investment on ALL assets within a reasonable but specific time frame. Machinery and equipment expertise in the industries we serve, allows us to sell off assets with the highest return.
- Auction – For Margot, an auction is designed to sell assets in an expeditious manner within a short time frame, and typically with tight deadlines for removal of all assets. We have the ability to select from an exclusive team of auction companies that have historically focused on the industries we serve.
- On-Line, On-Site, and Sealed Bid Sale – Margot offers on-line, on-site, and sealed bid sale capabilities. An on-line sale allows buyers to stay anonymous and allows foreign buyers to bid if unable to travel or get visa. An on-site sale allows buyers to inspect equipment at the time of sale and saves additional on-line charge to buyer. In a sealed bid sale, potential buyers are formally notified in advance of the request for bids. It is an effective way of meeting a tight deadline, while maintaining control and confidentiality of the results.
Select a topic below to learn more: