Turnkey Asset Recovery Capabilities
Margot maximizes results for our clients by providing turnkey asset recovery capabilities that include product & process knowledge, marketing, administrative support, and rigging and shipping of equipment:
- Product & Process Knowledge – Margot has considerable product and process knowledge with the ability to not only match clients to equipment, but also to market and sell equipment to clients who might not consider or overlook equipment that is a fit with their manufacturing processes. We have the industry expertise, both on the process side, as well as the machinery side of the industries we serve.
- Integrated Package of Targeted On-line Marketing Capabilities – Prepare marketing and advertising campaign. Margot’s web site is updated 24/7 as inventory changes and site visitors have the ability to request quotes online. Email marketing provides targeted information on equipment to companies based on their industry. Google/Yahoo Search Marketing delivers organic search results and paid advertisements triggered by targeted search criteria to drive customers to Margot’s site.
- Industry/Process Profiled International Database – Our database, maintained daily in our CRM system, includes contact information for executive management, as well as plant, engineering, maintenance, purchasing, and asset managers. Our customer and prospect data is supported by our web site, offices and representatives around the world and is continuously updated and verified through various services.
- Daily Exposure to Potential Customers – Additional exposure comes through our day-to-day sales and interaction with customers worldwide actively looking for equipment. Each potential buyer is continuously crossed referenced with appropriate seller via our in-house CRM database.
- Efficient and Cost Effective Administrative Support – Our back office sales support provides the best quotation response in the industry, within 24 hours. We also have the ability to assist with both Domestic/International Contracts and Agreements, with an international law firm on retainer with 32 years experience. Margot contracts and transactional documentation adhere to the UCC, Incoterms 2000, and United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods.
- Rigging and Shipping of Equipment - Determine need and provide experienced companies to perform rigging and shipping of all equipment and components. The ability to hire the contract services of a project manager to oversee large projects if unavailable internally. On-site personnel to oversee rigging and removal of equipment from auction or sealed bid sale.
- Project and Site Management - As part of our complete turnkey solution package to asset recovery, Margot will provide a complete project management team to handle all stages of equipment asset removal. Margot will provide project managers, as required, to coordinate all activities related to asset removal and site clean up. Areas of responsibility could include overseeing issues related to high-value and liquidated asset removal, scrap removal, building clean up, and site security.
Select a topic below to learn more: